This purple moonstone necklace showcases a luminous Czech glass moon button that glows with ethereal beauty. It was hand-pressed in antique iron molds by one of the few remaining Czech glass button artists still working today using centuries-old manufacturing processes.
The moon button holds an amethyst-colored Sabrina mid-century German glass teardrop and a smiling man on the moon crescent brass stamping.
In this piece:
- Hand-pressed glass moon button, made today in antique iron molds in the Czech Republic
- Small amethyst Sabrina glass teardrops made in West Germany, circa 1950
- Man-in-the-moon crescent-shaped brass stamping made today in the USA in vintage dies
- Brass-plated pewter setting cast today in the USA
- Antiqued brass chain
- Length is 28” with a 4” extender